Thank you for visiting www.lcsfin.com (the “Site“). LCSTM Financial Services Corporation (“LCS Financial“) provides the content and materials on this Site (the “Content”) as an information service.
LCS FINANCIAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND THEREUPON WILL REVISE THE “LAST UPDATED” DATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THE CURRENT AGREEMENT.
1. General. By using the Site, you are subject to this Agreement. You may not use the Site for any unlawful purpose. LCS Financial may change the terms in this Agreement at any time. The changes will appear in this Agreement, and the date of this Agreement will be updated accordingly. Your use of the Site after the posting of any changes will constitute your agreement to the modified terms. Therefore, you should read this Agreement prior to each use of the Site and should check the “Last Updated” date to ensure familiarity with the terms of this Agreement. You may print a copy of this Agreement for reference.
The Content on this Site is not intended to be, nor should it be, considered legal advice. Although LCS Financial works to keep information contained on this Site up-to-date, it may not reflect the most recent legal or regulatory developments, and therefore may contain errors or omissions. You should consult an attorney to confirm current laws and how they may apply to your particular situation. Any delay in seeking such consultation, may result in a loss of some or all of your rights.
2. Copyright Protection. The Content, features and functions displayed on the Site by LCS Financial, including without limitation, all such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video, data compilations, and software, is the property of LCS Financial or its third party licensors, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
3. Trademarks. The Site contains trademarks and trade names of LCS Financial. Third party trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by LCS Financial or by any third party.
4. Content Use Limitations. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, display, translate, transmit, perform, publish, create derivative works from, or store any Content on the Site without the express prior written consent of LCS Financial. You also agree not to distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Content to others without the express prior written consent of LCS Financial, except that you may, on an occasional and irregular basis, reproduce, distribute, display or transmit an insubstantial portion of such Content, for a noncommercial purpose and without charge, to a limited number of individuals, provided that you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices with that portion of the Content, in the same form in which the notices appear on the Site, and the phrase “Used with permission from LCS Financial Services Corporation.”
You may not post any Content to any non-LCS Financial owned or controlled forums, newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards, or other web sites, without the prior written consent of LCS Financial. Use of all Content is for non-commercial purposes only.
5. Additional Use Limitations. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (i) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (iv) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (v) using any automatic or manual process to monitor or copy any portion of the Site without LCS Financial’s prior written permission; (vi) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Services; (vii) introducing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (viii) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by LCS Financial in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL LCS FINANCIAL OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (I) ANY INFORMATION (REGARDLESS OF PROVIDED OR OMITTED BY LCS FINANCIAL, ITS PARTNERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES) CONTAINED IN, DISPLAYED ON OR OMITTED FROM THE SITE; (II) ANY RELIANCE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ON ANY CONTENT (REGARDLESS OF HOW PROVIDED BY LCS FINANCIAL, ITS PARTNERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES), WHETHER OR NOT THE CONTENT IS CORRECT, CURRENT OR COMPLETE; (III) THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ACTION TAKEN BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR AS A RESULT OF YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S FAILURE TO ACT, BASED ON ANY CONTENT OR AS A RESULT OF ANY USE OF THE SITE; OR (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LCS FINANCIAL OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE PROPERTY, EVEN IF LCS FINANCIAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT LCS FINANCIAL IS FOUND LIABLE, ITS LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IS LIMITED TO $50. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. These limitations apply to, among other things, any third-party claims against LCS Financial. The provisions of Sections 7-10 represent a reasonable allocation of the risks under this Agreement. LCS Financial’s willingness to allow you to access and use the Site reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability specified herein.
9. WAIVER OF CLAIMS. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO AND DO THEREBY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN FILED BUT MAY HAVE ACCRUED AGAINST LCS FINANCIAL OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES PRIOR TO OR AS OF THE DATE OF SAID POSTING, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACTION, WHETHER IN LAW OR EQUITY, AND SUCH CLAIMS ARE FOREVER BARRED.
10. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LCS Financial and (as applicable) its officers, directors, employees, agents, parents, subsidiaries, partners and affiliates against any and all claims and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, resulting from or otherwise arising out of your use of the Site or breach of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, use of the Content; communications between you and LCS Financial, its business partners, and/or any other third parties; or your violation of any applicable federal, state, local, or foreign law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
12. Applicable Law. You acknowledge that the Content contained in this Site is controlled in and originates from the United States. LCS Financial makes no representation that any of the Content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. LCS Financial has no responsibility for any access to this Site from territories where the Content may be illegal or otherwise prohibited. If you choose to access this Site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the use of Site and any Content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Colorado for any such claim.
13. Notice. Any notices given pursuant to this Agreement that are directed to LCS Financial shall be given by postal mail to: LCS Financial Services Corporation, 6782 S. Potomac Street, Suite 100, Centennial, Colorado 80112, Attention: President and General Counsel. Any notice from LCS Financial that is directed to you shall be delivered to the mailing address or email address you have provided to LCS Financial. Notice shall be deemed given twenty four (24) hours after email is sent, unless LCS Financial is notified that the email address is invalid or, in the case of notice sent via postal mail, three (3) business days after the date of mailing. LCS Financial may also give notice of changes to this Agreement or other matters related to LCS Financial by displaying notices to all users on the Site.
14. General. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between LCS Financial and you with respect to your use of the Site, and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral with respect to this subject matter. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of any section. If any part of this Agreement is deemed invalid or void, that part of the Agreement shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remaining conditions. LCS Financial’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive LCS Financial’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
For more information about federal and state consumer rights, see consumer rights.